Having acne is hard for everyone. Acne is a problem for most teenagers and preteens. Having acne can lower their self-confidence. This age bracket usually spend most of their time studying. As we all know, stress can be a contributor to developing acne.
Some teenagers use their time to mingle with other people. Some teenagers seek for love. How can they find love if they do not want to be seen with their face full of acne? Yes, this is difficult for them and sometimes cause depression especially when they see people their age do not have acne.
People who are undergoing menopausal period is also at risk of having acne. Why are these people prone to acne? This is because of the hormonal imbalance. What is hormonal imbalance?
Hormonal imbalance is when the glands are producing oil that is beyond normal. Excessive release of oil may result to clogged pores, and bacteria build up. That is why cleaning your face regularly is important.
It is hard to have acne. Even when you treat your acne, some factors can still easily trigger your acne. What are those? Poor hygiene. Due to your busy schedule or a simple laziness can easily trigger acne. Some people forget to wash their face when they come home from work or school.
The deep seated dirt will now produce bacteria. This can either multiply your acne or make it worse. Even if you successfully treat your acne, the effect will not wear off. You can still see the scars that are hard to erase from your face or other affected areas.
Acne can leave a long-lasting ugly effect. For example, when your acne is big, the acne mark will become deep and big. This will be visible. There are not many things to do to fix this problem. The texture of you face will become uneven.
The Lasting Effect
Acne can last up to days, week, and even months. This will feel uncomfortable because of the pain you will feel when your acne is severe. This is when people will start to use chemical based treatment products. When these products do not match your skin, this may cause further problems.
Many advertisements promote acne-fighting products. The question is, are these acne-fighting products reliable or not? That is why some people prefer natural ways. In this article, you will know how to get rid of your acne scars naturally.
Ten Ways to Get Rid of Acne Scars Naturally
– You want to moisturize your skin naturally? Try to use honey. Honey is natural that there will be no reason to trigger acne. This can help our tissue to regenerate. Honey is also great in healing because it consists of natural antibiotic.
– Who knows turmeric can be a great help to prevent and get rid of acne? Turmeric is actually loaded with anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent acne breakout. Turmeric can also lessen the visibility of acne scars.
– Applying cocoa butter is an amazing way to moisturize your skin without causing your acne to breakout. The good about this is that cocoa is easily absorbed by our skin. When you use this regularly, acne scars will lessen.
– I know you are wondering why potato, right? I know this seems odd. A little information for you that potato is rich in starch. The content in starch contains ingredients that are good in getting rid of acne scars.
– Aloe vera is known to be a scar-removal plant. Not only Aloe Vera can reduce or remove acne scars but this can also prevent acne from breaking out. Why? Because Aloe Vera consists of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Lemon contains Vitamin C. Vitamin C can hasten the healing of acne. Vitamin C can also help our skin cells to grow. This means that the acne scars will lighten up and will eventually be spotless.
Apple Cider Vinegar
– Apple cider vinegar can help lighten the skin pigmentation. This can also help remove dead skin cells. This is a great help for repairing the damaged skin caused by acne.
– Coconut oil contains fatty acid and Vitamin E that help our skin to get the necessary repair of skin tissue. Coconut oil can help the skin lessen the visibility of acne scars with continuous use.
Vitamin E Oil
– Vitamin E oil can help moisturize the skin. This can also help lessen the appearance of acne scars. Vitamin E oil can also help even out the skin tone.
– Baking soda is a good exfoliant. This is effective when we rub baking soda into our skin and leave it for some minutes then rinse. When done continuously, you can see the effect. The acne scars will lighten.
These are the very natural ways of removing acne scars. You have to be patient. Good results will be visible with continuous use.
Usman Raza is a freelance writer, marketing specialist at KeevaOrganics and co-founder of Usman Digital Media. When not working, he’s probably spending time with his family. Follow him on Facebook @usmanraza40 and Twitter @usmanintrotech.