Nothing can satisfy you than an ice-cold beverage when your mouth sense like a cotton & your throat feels like a desert. Whether it is a sunny day or you have just finished your workout, grasping your fingers on the most thirst-quenching juice becomes the only thing that matters in life.
Fascinate your dried mouth with the following indulgent drinks, whether it would be snowy autumn or a really hot summer, they are seamless for any season just for their stimulating taste. I hope you get a chance to try these invigorating beverages recipes.
White Wine Sangria
Enliven your thirsty mouth with light & easy to prepare white wine sangria. Entertain your guest with appetizing & mouth-watering beverage that is ideal to be served. Here is a trouble-free way to make this drink with seasonal fruits.
- 6 cups Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 ripe nectarine, pitted & cut into thin wedges
- 1 tangerine, thinly sliced
- 1 cup seedless white grapes, halved
- 1 cup club soda
How to Make It
- Take a deep container, load it with sugar & wine; whisk until sugar dissolves. posit all other ingredients except club soda & mix it well.
- Keep the jar in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour as the sangria gets sweeter with time so keep it in the fridge as long as possible.
- Pour club soda & ice right before you serve it.
Every other person is a big fan of hydrating & energizing smoothies of fruits & veggies. This thirst-quenching shake can be the starter of your meal or you can have it as a quick snack. Melon Smoothie is an exemplary option for when you need a treat that is sugary as well as healthy. Here I am going to share another drink to cram your mouth with water.
- 6 cups honeydew, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 cup orange squash
- 1/2 cup canned peach
- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
How to Prepare It
Take a plastic bag & add melon chunks into it. Keep the filled bag into freezer to make it chilled before formulating the drinks. Frozen melons can be used as crushed ice. Put all the ingredient in a food processor, add melon chunks & blend it well to make a thick smoothie. Serve it to your guest & treat them refreshing cocktail to lighten their mood.
Iced Green Tea
Give your taste buds a refreshing flavor of iced green tea with ginger & mint extract. It is both healthy as well as delicious to please your inner soul. If you aren’t fond of it, just give it a try by adding some supplemental goodies like golden honey, squeezed lemon & fresh ginger slices. Below is a yummilicious recipe that I am conferring with you so you can savor every sip of tea.
- 3 ounces ginger, unpeeled & sliced
- 6 cup water
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 6 green tea bags
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to Prepare It
- Place a deep pan over high heat, mix ginger & water, bring it to a boil, Remove from flame & include mint & tea bags. Cover & keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Strain the liquid into another container. Add the honey & lemon juice, stir.
- Place it in the freezer to Chill. Serve in beautiful glasses with ice cubes & more mint & lemon slice on the top.
Produce these easy & delicious beverages to freshen & energize your mind & body. If you are looking for a great spot to buy all the ingredients at an affordable price then head over to TopVouchersCode.co.uk and be a savvy shopper. These drinks are easy to make, whether the days begin warming or you just want to treat yourself with a chilled liquid refreshment.