Many countries across the globe are alert by the spread of pandemic novel coronavirus. COVID-19 becomes a threat to the world. The outbreak is so disastrous that it took several lives every day. Presently there are 434,854 cases in the world and the number is growing very rapidly. So it’s very crucial to have the right amount of knowledge to get protection from this disease
Before getting the information of precautions it’s important to understand this disease briefly so that we can understand what it is, how it spreads and what important measures need to be taken.
What coronavirus is from where did it come from?
COVID-19 is a viral disease that is caused by a newly found coronavirus. This virus has a large family of viruses that cause respiratory illness in humans.
It first started in 2019 in Wuhan, China. This causes major illnesses in the human body to damage the organs of the body. 196 countries come under the effect of this virus.
Now, how to find out which staff member or client has corona?. There are some symptoms that help you to identify the same.
Here are the symptoms!!
- Respiratory issues.
- High fever
- Sore throat
- Breathing difficulties.
In such a massive outbreak of the coronavirus, it is important to take some precautions to keep the salon staff and customers healthy.
WHO has given some preventions to slow down the transmission of COVID-19 are as following:
- Wash your hands with soap.
- Sanitize with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Keep at least a 1-meter distance between you and another person with a cough and cold.
- Stop touching your face.
- Cover face while coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Avoid smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Stay away from large groups.
These are institutive actions that you can give to staff and clients for their safety.
Being a salon owner it’s your responsibility to follow the instructions of the government to keep everyone healthy around you.
Now let’s start with the tips to keep every person healthy around you in the salon.
- Keep the tools clean that comes generally in the hand of the trainers or professionals.
- Let the employees and clients know to safeguard your home and salon from the germs and viruses.
- Use anti-bacterial products to clean the floor of the salon.
- Clean the common touch surfaces like taps, handrails, dryers and many other products with disinfectants.
- Ask your clients to consult the doctor if they are not feeling well.
- Place the sanitizer in the salon so whenever any staff worker or the client comes they will sanitize their hands.
- Use the paper towel instead of the cloth towel.
- Put everything in the bin like tissue paper, wrappers, etc to protect the things from the disinfection.
- Ask them to wash your hands right away whenever they sneeze or cough.
- The most important factor is to make the immunity strong. So guide your clients right about the proper diet.
- You can hire the dietitian that will make a proper diet plan for staff and customers that will help to keep themselves healthy.
- While you are working with the teams in the salon your professionals come in contact. So if anyone is unwell encourage them to stay home or consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- If the salon is in the shutdown situation make sure you communicate with the clients.
- Send them thoughtful positive messages to keep them engaged.
- You can start the online fitness classes to keep them fit like yoga, Zumba classes, etc so that they can do the exercises daily.
Above we have discussed some smart tips for clients and staff in the major outbreak of COVID-19. Some tips will help your salon staff and clients to protect from chronic disease. Most countries are in the lockdown situation, so being a responsible salon owner it’s important to help your society and bring positivity across the globe. This will make the trust of the workers and clients that you are concerned about them.
Your small effort can save someone’s life.
Hopefully, this article will give you the best knowledge.
Your suggestions and queries are welcome. Feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading!! Stay home and stay safe!!